- smell used tupperware before buying it,
- am an exquisite drawer of checkmarks,
- write anonymous letters to my teachers,
- would rather watch a wall than ESPN,
- study best inside my car while parked on the side of a country road,
- am thoroughly entertained by saucy online editorials about food and nutrition fads which probably have no scientific evidence what so ever,
- can draw a face AND smile without picking up the pen,
- call radio stations to answer questions and win prizes,
- like to stock up when things are on sale,
- and am not one to let things go to waste.
If you continue reading, you will know that I…
- won a radio station prize today,
- am currently wearing TWO coats of greek yogurt face mask, as I blog. (The second coat is only because yogurt accentuates my abnormally long jaw line and first one dried before I could capture a half-way decent picture.) (In attempt not to waste my on-the-verge-of-spoilage yogurt…my “supposed” incredibly soft glowing skin with smaller pores will be an added bonus.)
- am growing fonder of the smell of dairy by the minute.